The MCL offers services to:
- University of Utah students
- University of Utah faculty and staff
- Researchers at other academic institutions
The MCL has expertise in:
- Biomedical materials & devices
- Electronic materials & devices
- Metals & metal oxides
The MCL implements real-world STEM applications with:
- Materials analysis, comparison, and identification
- Microphotography suitable for advertising and training purposes
- Routine analysis for quality control and assurance
- Workforce training/education
The EDS is currently down for repair. We'll update this notice when it's been repaired. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may contribute to your projects. If EDS is needed urgently, contact us and we can suggest several alternatives.
The Hitachi S-3000N SEM-EDS has been repaired and is available for use.