Please come to the MCL main office (MCE 1325) to check out the key before entry.
- IR wavenumber range from 400 cm-1 to 4000 cm-1
- Single-bounce ATR crystal for liquid and powder testing
- Dry air purge gas
- Quantify reaction times in solid, liquid, and gaseous states
- Identify functional groups in organic materials
- Determine concentration of mixtures via Beer-Lambert law
|University of Utah users||$16.62|
|Off-Campus, Academic users||$25.43|
For the complete list of rates and more information about operator assistance, please review our lab rates.
There is currently no online training available for this machine. Please contact us directly to schedule in-person training or technician assistance.
If you already have an account with us, you can find the machine on Cores under Materials Characterization - Meldrum.
If you don't have an account with us yet, please review How It Works for information on getting started.