- Magnetic bearing
- Minimum Torque: 1 mN.m oscillation, 3 mN.m steady shear
- Maximum torque 200 mN.m
- Frequency range 1E-7 to 100 Hz (without dielectric accessory)
- Normal force range from -50 to 50 N with sensitivity of 0.005 N
- Temperature range from -150°C to 600°C
- Tack/ stickiness measurements
- Tg (Glass transition)
- Tension, torsion, compression of small samples at temperatures
- Adhesive curing
|University of Utah users||$15.00|
For the complete list of rates and more information about operator assistance, please review our lab rates.
There is currently no available online training for this instrument. Please contact us for in-person training on the machine.
If you already have an account with us, you can find the machine on Cores under Materials Characterization - Meldrum.
If you don't have an account with us yet, please review How It Works for information on getting started.