- 3 ports for simultaneous data collection
- Vacuum of 8.0E-6 mmHg
- Minimum measurable surface area of .01 m2/g
- Port 2 has a 0.1 mmHg transducer for precise micropore measurements
- Up to 90 hours of unattended analysis
- Specific surface area of porous powders
- Relative porosity of catalysts and pharmaceuticals
- Pore size and volume for carbon filtration materials
Video training: https://youtu.be/0qlCTBFlQ4E
|University of Utah users||$5.18|
|Off-Campus, Academic users||$7.92|
For the complete list of rates and more information about operator assistance, please review our lab rates.
If you already have an account with us, you can find the machine on Cores under Materials Characterization - Meldrum.
If you don't have an account with us yet, please contact us about your application. You may then create an account with us and begin work.