- Temperature range from -170°C to 600°C
- Modulated temperature capable
- Liquid nitrogen cooled
- Nitrogen inert atmosphere
- Heating rates range from .01°C/min to 100°C/min
- Linear cooling at 10°C/min
- Percent (%) crystallinity of polymers
- Heat capacity of materials
- Thermodynamic and kinetic properties of materials
- Basic phase transistions such as melting, crystalization, glassy transition, evaporation, etc.
|University of Utah users||$22.65|
|Off-Campus, Academic users||$34.66|
For the complete list of rates and more information about operator assistance, please review our lab rates.
Sample preparation and software: https://youtu.be/6nNBs6_zKes
If you already have an account with us, you can find the machine on Cores under Materials Characterization - Meldrum.
If you don't have an account with us yet, please review How It Works for information on getting started.